Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam Application Form | Online Registration | List of Beneficiaries: The State government of Assam State is bringing into operation health Insurance scheme which name is Atal Amrit Abhiyan. Through this scheme govt will provide health coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakh per year to each family of the state. Atal Amrit Abhiyan Abiyam has been officially launched on 25th of December 2016. After launching this scheme many of the family who is living in the Assam State and have valid resident proof will get benefits. Under this scheme, many of diseases treatment will be free of cost in govt and their added hospitals. Here you will get in this each & every detail of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam such as how to apply for AAAA, Online Registration Link, Official Website, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Completely read this post and get full info about this scheme.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam
The State government of Assam State who is fully responsible to provide the better facility of their state citizen. A few year ago Assam’s govt has launched Atal Amrit Abhiyan one more Sarkari Yojana. At the time of treatment, those all people will get benefits of this scheme who applied for Assam Atal Amrit Abhiyan Yojana. Lot’s of diseases treatment will be free of costs such as cancer, Cardiovascular diseases, Cancer, Kidney diseases, Neo-natal diseases, brain and heart-related ailments and burn injuries have been included in the scheme. Under this scheme government aided and CGHS empaneled hospitals in the state. This Scheme provides cashless treatment of those all families who belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Lower Income Group (LIG) of the society. In the State’s many of the districts the first phase nomination are going and many of the districts the nomination has been completed.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application Form
Those families come under the Below Poverty Line and Lower Income Group. They all can get benefits of Atal Amrit Abiyan by submitting the Application form. Below, we tell you How to Apply for Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam?
- Open the Official website that is www.nrhmassam.in
- Click on the “Manual Application Form for the Atal Amrit Abhiyan” Link or click on direct link to Download Application Form
- This Types of Application Form, you will get
- Fill all the information in this application and submit the form along with all important documents to the Office of the Joint Director of Health Services of the concerned district either by hand or post.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Eligibility Criteria
AAA health insurance scheme eligibility complete details are given below.
- Those families come under the BPL Category and their income less than Rs. 1.2 lakhs per annum will get a free health Card.
- Moreover, those who belong to APL category with income between Rs. 1.2 lakhs and 5 lakhs per annum have to pay a nominal premium of Rs. 100/- per year per member to avail the scheme.
- All the employees who are working or retired in the service of Central and State Government will not be eligible for this scheme.
- All documents of each enrollment will be checked properly whether they belong to BPL or APL category.
AAA Enrollment Center
The govt has established many numbers of Enrollment center, people can directly visit there along with family member with their voter id card birth certificate of minor members of the family, income certificate for APL family members and Rs. 100 pre beneficiary premium. The government officer will check all the eligibility documents of the candidates. Those families come under the APL Category they will have to challan to deposit Rs. 100 per member as premium. After verification of documents and pay of application registration fee, the officer will take photograph and fingerprint of each member. Finally, an AAA ID card will be issued to each beneficiary along with the scheme handbook.
List of Hospitals who comes under Atal Amrit Abhiyan
There is total 33 public & private hospitals have come under this scheme and 27 hospitals have been listed of the outside of the State.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Beneficiary Card Image/Photo
The finally issued card will look like this:-
Important Documents For Atal Amrit Abhiyan
- Voter ID Card
- EPIC Card (in case of minors the birth certificate in original)
- Income Certificate
- Other valid documents
- NFSA Card is also valid if have
- A Photograph of patient attested by Doctor
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Toll-Free Number
- 1800 102 7480
Latest Sarkari Yojana
Stay connect with us and read more Sarkari Yojana ki jankari and get benefits of it. Do share this details so that’s many of the families could take benefit of it. If you have any question regarding this Scheme so ask us via comment We are available 24*7 in your service.
Incoming search terms:
- ATAL AMRIT ABHIYAN APPLICATION FORM
- atal amrit abhiyan online